Sign-up to receive our newsletter.
Shock Cord Foot Grounder Overview
The Shock Cord Full Coverage Foot Grounder is designed to convert non-ESD footwear into footwear that provides a path-to-ground and doesn’t generate a charge. It features an elastic shock cord attachment system, offering a comfortable fit with most styles and sizes of shoes. Its replaceable conductive 8-strand nylon polyester grounding tab enhances hygiene and ensures a reliable connection with the operator’s sweat-layer. The grounder generates less than 60 volts of walking voltage, meeting the ANSI/ESD S20.20 requirement for use as an ESD footwear component in a personnel grounding flooring/footwear system. With a tab to cup resistance of 1 x 106 to < 1 x 107 ohms at 100 volts, it complies with ANSI/ESD S20.20 limits. The contact points remain in contact with the floor throughout normal walking motion and in situations where both heels may be off the ground. Made from non-marring material, it doesn’t leave marks on floors or shoes, reducing maintenance costs.
Shock Cord Foot Grounder Features
- Converts non-ESD footwear to ESD footwear providing a path-to-ground
- Elastic shock cord attachment system for a comfortable fit
- Replaceable conductive 8-strand nylon polyester grounding tab
- Generates less than 60 volts of walking voltage
- Complies with ANSI/ESD S20.20 requirements for ESD footwear
- Tab to cup resistance of 1 x 106 to < 1 x 107 ohms at 100 volts
- Contact points on ball and heel area for consistent contact with floor
- Made from non-marring material, preventing marks on floors or shoes