Sign-up to receive our newsletter.
Request a Demo
Relieved Round Head Cutting Tweezers
The 70° angulated relieved round head (15A-RW) cutting tweezers are ideal for general purpose cutting of soft wire up to a diameter of 0.010″(.25mm). These tools are also great for very detailed cutting of flashing off of plastic molds. The cutting blades are much shorter than the 15A-GW and the top of the head has been rounded for better visibility. Most are made of carbon steel with flame hardened tips. Those with epoxy coating have a surface resistivity of 10⁵ – 10⁶ 0hms/sq.
Product Features and Highlights
- M suffix denotes Non Epoxy Coated
- OF suffix denotes Optimum Flush Cut
- PB suffix denotes Parallel Cutting Blades
- ET *suffix denotes Cushioned Antimicrobial Ergonomic Grip (10¹⁰ ohms/sq)
- S suffix denotes Stainless Steel Cleanroom Safe
- R suffix denotes Cushioned Ergonomic Grip Cleanroom Safe
Request a Sample or Demo with CE3S
At CE3S, your success drives ours. Having served businesses with quality products and strategic solutions since 1962, we’re not just a supplier but a long-term partner. If you’re interested in a hands-on experience with our products, please use the ‘Request a Sample’ form. You can also request a demo to see this product in action. We want you to experience why so many businesses turn to CE3S for efficiency, and reliable products and solutions.